5 Recommended Books for Coaching Leaders
During this season, I thought I would mention 5 books I have found to be very profound and helpful for coaching leaders. Great leaders are always in the process of taking advantage of opportunities and training to be better.
1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. Incredible true story of inspiration, survival and perseverance.
2. 7 Men and the Secret of Their Greatness by Eric Metaxas. The compact stories of seven great leaders in world history and what drove them toward greatness.
3. Becoming a Strategic Leader by Richard Hughes and Katherine Beatty. This is a great book for any leader looking to increase the effectiveness of your role in your organization.
4. The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon. Great read on how to energize your life, work and organization.
5. Pivotal Praying by John Hull and Tim Elmore. I re-read this book at the beginning of every year. It helps me to get back focused on the power of prayer and its effectiveness in times of great need.
These are five books I believe will help you in every area of your life. Find the time to lean in and learn. Great leaders never sleep on progress they are always working to get better.